Seminar: Career Development
February 29, 2020 @ 12:00 pm - 3:00 pm
Dear Bangladeshi Community Members,
Greetings from Bangladesh Canada Association of Calgary (BCAOC). With our commitment to help our Bangladeshi community in every way possible, this upcoming workshop is intended for our newcomers and young professionals or even someone looking for some guidance on a career change. It is our pleasure to invite everyone to our first Career Development Day.
Given the current competitive landscape of our economy and job market, it can be challenging to find the position that best suits your skills and qualifications. We understand the hurdles starting with resume building to effective job searching and attending interviews. Therefore, this workshop is designed to address all those key areas that will make you more confident and equipped for your future job hunt.
This workshop will be presented by, Mr. Rakib Rahman and Mr. Iqbal Kabir who will cover the following topics and more,
1. How to write effective resume and cover letters
2. Soft skills that employers look for during Resume screening process.
3. Current job market analytics
4. Jobs opportunities in U.S.A and how TN visa works.
5. How to prepare for an interview In addition, attendees will have opportunities to ask any questions regarding the topics above and anything else.
Thank you for being a part of BCAOC.
Professional & Skill Affairs Secretary